So, you have to admit, I've tried quite a few work from home businesses.
What is the first rule of thumb when it comes to starting a business? DON'T JUMP AROUND FROM ONE TO THE OTHER, right? Right!!
Now, I also have to admit that I've started some and realized right from the beginning that this one was not for me, this just isn't what I wanted to do.
When I would find one that I thought, now this is what I had in mind, I would put everything into it to make it work, cause I just knew this was the one.
Only to find out after months and months of trying and, yes, at times pouring money into it, that this was NOT the one. But, hey, I think I get an A+ for my effort and trying to make it work.
A lot of making a business work is your mind set. If you doom yourself to failure, you will fail. Let me say that again, IF YOU DOOM YOURSELF TO FAILURE YOU WILL FAIL.
For me that was never the problem, because, I've had other businesses and they have been successful. And like so many of you, it's not your mind set, it's the business you choose.
There are so many out there that will promise you that you WILL become rich with their system- YOU CANNOT FAIL. Have you heard that one before? I know I have, and I've even fallen for some of them.
The biggest problem with most of these work from home businesses are, they only give you a portion of the pie. If you really want to make the "BIG" bucks then you need to invest more money into their business. So, they're really not looking out for the little guy and to help you like they say they want to, they're looking to make their wallets fatter.
But do know this, you do have to invest time and yes, money into a business. How much is up to you and what you can afford.
I'm going to list 3, that have done well for me:
- Magnetic Sponsoring- bit.ly/UScu8D
- Email Processing- bit.ly/10HgDDO
- Dot Com SecretsX- bit.ly/TOIe0b
So, there you have it. 3 of the best that I have found (so far- I never stop looking). #1 is getting me my list, #2 is making me money (so far, it's about $75-$100/day) and #3 is great coaching.
I hope this helps and if there's any questions you have, just email me



No comments:
Post a Comment