Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FREE Coaching from an Internet Millionaire- Review

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on here and posted something. (But, I have been super busy)

And in all my busyness, I came across an Internet Millionaire that is offering FREE coaching. Well, he actually charges $1, but that goes to the Make A Wish Foundation,

So, I thought, why not. After all, I've wasted a lot more money on trying internet businesses so what's one more dollar.

Now, it's a 30 day challenge and you really need to stay commited to the  30 days if you want to make this work.

Russell Branson is wonderful. Because not only does he tell you from the start, he shows you, exactly how to do it. I've had others tell me what to do and some even show, but not in the detail that Russell has. He leaves you with NO loose ends.

And, not to mention, that I actually did start making money within 2 weeks. I was totally shocked. My 30 days is almost up but I figured that with seeing results from someone who says he'll get you results and to actually see results, I'm sticking with a good thing.

So, if you're up to the 30 day challenge then check it out here: http://x.dotcomsecrets.com/x/sl/nyocum

Oh, and the best part is, this will work with ANY business.

Until my next review...


Form10
 
Name:
Email:

No comments:

Post a Comment